Amplify Austin is an initiative to increase giving back in Central Texas through online giving. It’s a 24-hour period of community wide giving that provides a way to help hundreds of nonprofits meeting critical needs in Central Texas.
2014 Campaign Goals:
- Execute a campaign incorporating social media, email marketing and event marketing strategies
- Raise $20,000, a 300 percent increase from the $5,000 goal in 2013
- Engage new donors leading up to Amplify Austin day
- Recruit El Buen supporters to serve as online fundraisers
- Campaign resulted in $25,636 raised in funds
- 137 people donated, 60 were new donors
- 6 online fundraisers were recruited
In 2015, the Communications and Community Engagement Department supported the Development Department in the execution of an online campaign, shifting focus from the previous year to online fundraisers, which included volunteers, donors, board members and staff. As a result, more than $20,000 was raised with the help of 8 online fundraisers and 134 donors.
- Created graphics for non-traditional media and website content to promote programs, create anticipation among the organization’s participation and drive action for donations
- Incorporated El Buen’s branding with I Live Here, I Give Here’s Amplify Austin’s branding to give El Buen’s brand presence while associating it with the event
- Managed online fundraisers; complied social media and email marketing messaging toolkit for fundraisers; and developed content for fundraiser profiles
2015 Amplify Austin Campaign Graphics
2014 Amplify Austin Campaign Graphics
© El Buen Samaritano